Museum visiting hours:
- Tuesday through Sunday, from 2 pm to 6 pm (accessible to the disabled)
- Closed Monday.
- Special evening hours until 9 pm the first Wednesday of every month (a guided tour is offered at 7 pm)
- End-of-year holidays: the Museum is closed on 24, 25, as well as 31 December and 1 January.
- 15 CHF: adults
- 10 CHF: AVS, unemployed, students, Théâtre de Carouge subscribers
- Free: children under 16, Geneva pass, Raiffeisen card, PMS, AMS, DIP Genevois, the press, ICOM, Cologny residents, etc..
- General: firstname.lastname@example.org | +41 (22) 707 44 36
- Administration: email@example.com | +41 (22) 707 44 33
- Partnerships: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guided tours: reserve online
- Information and visuals here.
Museum room temperature:
- Room temperature is kept at between 18 and 19 degrees Celsius to best conserve the items on display. Visitors should dress accordingly.
From Rive, the trip to the Foundation takes only 10 minutes:
- Bus A, from Rive: the Cologny-Temple stop
- Bus 33, from Rive: the Croisée de Cologny stop (5 min.)
- Foundation parking is currently closed
- Le Manoir pay parking (50 cts/hour)
- La Forge pay parking, in the center of Cologny
Elsewhere on the web: