Museum visiting hours
- Tuesday through Sunday, from 2 pm to 6 pm (accessible to the disabled)
- Closed Monday
- Special evening hours until 9 pm the first Wednesday of every month (a guided tour is offered at 7 pm)
- End-of-year holidays: the Museum is closed on 24, 25, as well as 31 December, 1 and 2 January
- 15 CHF : adults
- 10 CHF : students, AVS, unemployed, Théâtre de Carouge subscribers
- Free : under 18, students from Geneva, Geneva pass, Raiffeisen card, PMS, AMS, DIP Genevois, the press, ICOM, Cologny residents, etc..
- Visitors with special needs can access a complete form made by Culture-Accessible Genève.
Museum rooms temperature
- Rooms temperature is kept at between 18 and 19 degrees Celsius to best conserve the items on display. Visitors should dress accordingly.
From Rive, the trip to the Foundation takes only 10 minutes :
- Bus A, from Rive : the “Cologny-Temple” stop
- Bus 33, from Rive : the “Croisée de Cologny” stop (5 min.)
- Foundation parking is open (capacity: 15)
- Le Manoir pay parking (50 cts/hour)
- La Forge pay parking, in the center of Cologny
- Adress : Route Martin-Bodmer 19 / 1223 Cologny (Genève)
- General : firstname.lastname@example.org | +41 (22) 707 44 36
- Administration : email@example.com | +41 (22) 707 44 33
- Guided tours : reserve online
Several solutions are available (half-day, whole day, evening…) according to needs. The Foundation can also be entirely privatized for events. Details available here.
- izi.TRAVEL (all audioguides)
- on site, discover Tablet!