Two choices exist for your guided tour:
– Join alone with others one of our scheduled exhibition tours
You can find the upcoming dates here. The tours are included in the price of admission to the museum (except for the late-night openings the first Wednesday of each month, when entry to the museum is free as well). Max. 30 people recommended.
– Schedule a private guided tour
Private guided tours are available for both temporary and permanent exhibitions, alone or as a group (friends, professional colleagues, school class), on the day of your choice. Contact us at . Max. 30 people recommended.
– 500 CHF surcharge for all tours outside of the museum’s normal opening hours
Scheduled private guided tour:
– 150 CHF weekdays (+10 CHF per person)
– 180 CHF weekends and weekdays after 6 pm. (+10 CHF per person)
Guided tour for schools:
– Free for public school classes from the Canton of Geneva
– 150 CHF for private and public schools outside of the Canton